TRUCK TIRES ONLINE : TRUCK TIRES
- (17:33) /
- Category: None
TRUCK TIRES ONLINE : RENT A TIRE LAREDO TX : RUN FLAT WINTER TIRES
Truck Tires Online
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- Barter or exchange
- hand truck: a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
Armored Scout Vehicle
Unless I think of another possibly interesting variant, this should be the last one.
On another note, tomorrow I start this thing called college. How this will effect my building/posting/online time remains to be seen. Seeing as how I'm commuting though, it shouldn't be effected too badly. Entering college and not even an AFOL yet. Geez. Some scary shit right there.
For all those not yet in college, cherish the days you have in the grade you're in, and make the best out of them. Don't be too hasty to grow up.
I'll get off my soapbox now, and leave you to do your thing.
VW Type 87 Commander Wagen (replica)
Back in the 1960's VW produced a small number of what was called a Type 87 Commander Wagen for military use (english translation of German word).
This 1963 Beetle is the starting point of a replica, note the truck-type tires. One last thing left to do is to raise up the bodywork to better accomodate those massive tires. But according to the owner he is mostly finished this build.
There is limited information on the Type 87 online if you do a little web browsing, but I didn't find any good photos or much comprehensive information in my search.
mag wheels and tires
winter tires brands
24hr mobile tyre fitting service london
canadian tire yorkton
tyre rack philippines
used dunlop tires
auto tire wear
Post a comment
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.