- (17:33) /
- Category: None
TYRES SINGAPORE. ATV MUD TIRES REVIEW. CAR TYRE VALVE.
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of the island of Singapore (linked by a causeway to the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula) and about 54 smaller islands; pop. 4,353,000; capital, Singapore City; official languages, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, and English
- the capital of Singapore; one of the world's biggest ports
- a country in southeastern Asia on the island of Singapore; achieved independence from Malaysia in 1965
- an island to the south of the Malay Peninsula
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
tired worker, singapore, 2004
Little India, Singapore, 2004
Man taking his siesta under the influence of alcohol and afternoon heat right in the communal square in Petain Road.
Laced with shophouses selling ranging from antiques to northern indian sweets, the backlanes of Petain road lies a darker lure - prostitutues offering sexual services to men, usually foreign workers.
"New Year's Eve and Tired Ladies" Singapore (January 2010)
Nikon D700 | f/1.4 | 1/80sec | ISO-4000 | 85mm f/1.4D | Handheld
canadian tire corp
rota wheel and tire packages
big o tire co
rent a tire el paso
stamford tyres singapore
coats tire changer used
hankook tires china
performance truck tires